Product Manager @OKCoin
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are
Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
OKCoin is a globally licensed exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea. We are a collective of global citizens with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Own the consumer experience from registration to digital currency trading
- Work with cross-functional team to define and deliver product roadmap
- Collaborate with designers and engineers to develop detailed product specification
- Plan, organize, and deliver new products and features to the market
- Drive global product launches and lead beta programs
- Stay informed of the overall market landscape, including competitors and potential partners
- Work with Marketing to develop and optimize new user acquisition and retention
- Monitor key product metrics and continuously improve them through ongoing product iteration
What We Look For In You:
- Must have prior product leadership experience with a track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for Product Development, Engineering, Design and Sales
- Ability to understand and assess engineering, design and schedule tradeoffs
- Have an eye for good design and user experience
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency exchanges
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Passion for crypto and blockchain innovations
- BA/BS technical degree or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Ability to travel to Beijing 20% of the time (not during the pandemic)
Nice to Haves:
- Past experience working in crypto exchanges is strongly preferred
- Experience developing products in cryptocurrency or financial services
- Bilingual in Mandarin and English
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.