Information Security Manager @OKCoin
San Francisco, CA, USA
Who We Are
Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
OKCoin is a globally licensed exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea. We are a collective of global citizens with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
About the Opportunity
OKCoin is searching for an Information Security Manager who eats and sleeps security research, bug bounties, CTFs, fuzzing, tools, and techniques. And wants your work to mean other people cannot break our things.
As our Information Security Manager you will report to the CISO in a hands on role that offers the opportunity to build a team as OKCoin scales.
You will be challenged to provide guidance for developing, implementing and monitoring a strategic, comprehensive enterprise cybersecurity and IT risk management program.
You will engage with the broader company to ensure alignment on policy, procedures, compliance and objectives. Including training for employees. You will make recommendations to improve performance at our global sites. You will perform root cause analysis and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. Prove it with data and report to key stakeholders.
This position will reside in the San Francisco Bay Area.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Accomplish security objectives partnering with Beijing team; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Provide strategic recommendations to enhance information security, including processes, procedures, governance approaches, and compliance, including assistance with internal auditing, technical reviews and identification of security risks.
- Review existing IT infrastructure.
- Evaluate, Install and maintain EDR software
- Incident response, intranet server log,security collection and security event management (SIEM).
- Asset Management (laptop, server, data).
- Data classification and governance.
- Coordinate SOC2 audit.
- Manage business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- 3rd party vendor management.
- Provide training to the internal security team and companywide policies.
- Manages the execution of special assignments and projects as directed.
What We Look For In You:
- 5+ years leading and managing offensive security teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or Business
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
- Excellent interpersonal abilities with strong written and oral communication skills, and is comfortable working cross-functionally to produce results.
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills.
- Detail-oriented and process-focused in managing key deliverables and multiple timelines with a track record of delivering results.
- Professional security certifications (e.g. CISSP)
Nice to Haves:
- Experience within Blockchain, Crypto and/or Fintech.
- Experience defining, building, or contributing at a senior level to a security program, and have strong opinions for how to make it better.
- Experience with IP addressing, subnet masks, and routing.
- Ability to find and exploit bugs in:
- Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Memory management, namespaces, cgroups, etc.
- Ability to demonstrate experience with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting desktop and/or server hardware and software.
- Prior hands on work with VPN, Identity and Access Management (IAM).
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.