Senior Product Designer @OKCoin
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
OKCoin is a globally licensed exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea. We are a collective of global citizens with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
The Design team at OKCoin is a group of multidisciplinary creatives that believes in blending the best of visual and experience design to create delightful products for our customers. Product Design is a strategic, user-centric, and data-informed function within the Design team. We value craft and intuitive interaction to solve complex design problems—balancing user needs and business objectives.
OKCoin is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join us in making crypto accessible to everyone. We are building tools to help people invest in digital assets and promote economic freedom around the world. As a Senior Product Designer on Growth, you will help unlock Aha! moments for users on the OKCoin platform—from strategy to execution. The Growth team is responsible for the onboarding new users onto the platform as well as the holistic customer lifecycle experience. You will craft experience based on data and insights that delight millions of customers worldwide.
- Support the product development process with wireframes, user flows, journey maps, high-fidelity mockups, interactive prototypes, and evaluative research.
- Partner with cross-functional peers within Product and Engineering to define initiatives and create thoughtful solutions—representing design and being the voice for the user throughout the product lifecycle.
- Collaborate closely with Design, Brand, and Product leadership to shape the overall vision and product strategy of your area of ownership.
- Consistently elevate the quality of the design by soliciting feedback from peers and stakeholders through formal Design Review, presentations, and by facilitating design thinking workshops.
- Mentor other designers throughout the organization on craft, quality, experience, and processes.
- Work with data, whether qualitative or quantitative to make informed design decisions.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience in a Product Design, Interaction Design, or UX Design role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of Designers, Product Manager, Engineers, UX Writers, and Researchers.
- Familiarity designing for multiple platforms including native and responsive design.
- Proficient in systems-thinking and the ability to contribute and define patterns in Figma, Sketch, or Adobe XD.
- Strong understanding of experimentation and moderated research techniques using qualitative or quantitative data to inform and measure the impact of the work.
- Comfortable facilitating design thinking workshops or design sprints with peers, stakeholders, and leadership.
- Experience designing for Fintech, Investment platforms, or Crypto products.
- Experience working with global teams across offices and timezones.
- A desire to mentor cross-functional peers and evangelize for great design.
- Ability to travel internationally about 10% of the time.
- Fluent in Chinese.
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.