Lead Brand Designer @OKCoin
Imagine a world where everyone is a trader. OKCoin is on a mission to make crypto investing and trading more accessible to anyone around the world. We are building the next generation of tools to help onboard the investors and traders who have been on the fence about crypto.
OKCoin is a globally licensed exchange with offices in San Francisco, Malta, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and Korea. We are a collective of global citizens with a common passion to help decentralize finance and level the economic playing field for everyone around the world.
The Design team at OKCoin is a group of multidisciplinary creatives that believes in blending the best of visual and experience design to create delightful products for our customers. Brand Designers are creative problem solvers—valuing high-quality craft, strong narrative, and strategic thinking.
OKCoin is seeking a Lead Brand Designer to join us in making crypto accessible to everyone. As a Lead Brand Designer, you will help drive the entire design process for Brand at OKCoin—from concept to execution. You will not only drive strategy but execute campaigns, develop visual systems, and support our brand across channels and platforms. From internal through external creative, you will set the bar of quality for the entire Brand team—mentoring other designers along the way.
- Work alongside the Director of Design to develop the brand voice, guiding principles, strategy, and foundation elements that will empower both the Product and Marketing functions.
- Collaborate closely with Design and Marketing leadership to shape the overall vision and brand strategy.
- Execute campaigns, develop visual systems, and support our brand across channels and platforms.
- Consistently elevate the quality of the design by soliciting feedback from peers and stakeholders through formal Design Review, presentations, and by facilitating workshops.
- Partner with cross-functional peers to define concepts and create provoking and powerful design.
- Mentor other designers throughout the organization on craft, quality, and processes.
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience at an agency or in-house design teams.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams of Designers, Product Managers, PMMs, Copywriters, and Marketers.
- Drive to create high-quality design and consistency across several channels such as social media, email, web, and within the product.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; comfortable facilitating strategic workshops and influencing across multiple levels of the company.
- Ability to work quickly with minimal direction on complex brand initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with teams across offices and timezones.
- A desire to mentor cross-functional peers and evangelize for great design.
- Ability to travel internationally about 10% of the time.
OKCoin is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.