CapBridge is growing! We are looking for driven, collaborative and motivated people to join us in building and extending our innovative private investment platform.
If you are looking to make a difference in an exciting and fast-paced company, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality code on Ethereum-based Smart Contract
- Integrate Smart Contract with existing back-end systems
- Monitor Smart Contract performance, and rectify any potential issues
- Ensure designs are in compliance with relevant specifications and regulations
- Work with all phases of the software development life cycle
- Work closely with the UI developer in design, development, configuration, test and maintenance of web-based solutions
- Experience with Solidity and Ethereum development tools
- 3-5 years experience in implementing back-end systems as software developer/engineer
- Good knowledge on Java Spring Boot, NodeJS and Restful Web Services
- Able to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines and have organizational and time management skills
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- Good Communication is a MUST
Your application has been successfully submitted.