This job is no longer accepting applications.
CapBridge is growing! We are looking for driven, collaborative and motivated people to join us in building and extending our innovative private investment platform.
If you are looking to make a difference in an exciting and fast-paced company, please submit your CV to email@example.com
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deliver high-quality code on Ethereum-based Smart Contract
- Integrate Smart Contract with existing back-end systems
- Monitor Smart Contract performance, and rectify any potential issues
- Ensure designs are in compliance with relevant specifications and regulations
- Work with all phases of the software development life cycle
- Work closely with the UI developer in design, development, configuration, test and maintenance of web-based solutions
- Experience with Solidity and Ethereum development tools
- 3-5 years experience in implementing back-end systems as software developer/engineer
- Good knowledge on Java Spring Boot, NodeJS and Restful Web Services
- Able to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines and have organizational and time management skills
- An Agile mindset with experience working in Agile environment
- Good Communication is a MUST
Your application has been successfully submitted.