Business Development Associate @Bitstamp
Bitstamp, the world’s longest-standing cryptocurrency exchange is looking for an experienced corporate and institutional business development representative to join our London business development team.
This is an opportunity to join a growing international company with a leading position in one of the most promising sectors of finance. We are already the largest crypto exchange in Europe and are now looking to ramp up our presence in the UK.
You will get a chance to shape Bitstamp’s image in the UK, as well as our global brand perception from both a strategic and operational level.
- Exceed annual sales and revenue targets for assigned markets
- Ensure regulatory compliance and perform assigned responsibilities defined by the company
- Always act in the best interest of our clients and Bitstamp
- Exhibit proper team work and professional cooperation with colleagues
- Responsible for helping source new clients and in turn growing associated revenues
- Strategically sell Bitstamp products and features through a deep knowledge of the industry, platform, client business models, and the crypto ecosystem
- Proactive engagement with business development colleagues on a global level
- Grow your pipeline of leads through your own existing network, participation in industry events, market research, engagement with incoming leads, cold calling or by using some other, previously agreed approach to growth
- Manage your pipeline of leads by: prioritizing leads, keeping track of next steps in the onboarding process, constantly assessing level of interest among leads, removing leads from active sales process when required and keeping all leads’ relevant contacts and records
- Act as a Client advocate in navigating Bitstamp departments and functions during negotiation and onboarding
- Assess each client’s potential for development and Bitstamp’s estimated future revenues
- Diligent decision making with clients that do not satisfy Bitstamp’s risk appetite or do not show business potential
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in institutional sales/business development roles, financial markets background preferred
- Exceptional communication skills coupled with strong organizational skills
- Mandatory understanding of Bitcoin and Blockchain tech
- Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy
Nice To Have:
- Experience in similar companies, preferably in sales or trading
- Pre-existing network of cryptocurrency market participants / clients
- Fluent in English (oral/written)
Perks of the Job:
- Shape one of the leading brands in crypto
- Work with a dynamic international team
- Comprehensive insurance and benefits
- Training and development opportunities
- Highly competitive salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.