Associate, Crypto Innovation @KPMG (New York or Denver)
New York, NY, USA
ASSOCIATE, CRYPTO INNOVATION CONSULTANT
Requisition #: 51760
Practice Area: Business Support Services
Location: Denver, CO; New York, NY
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate, Crypto Innovation Consultant, Center of Excellence for Blockchain to join our Innovation and Enterprise Solutions organization.
- Provide day-to-day advisory to the business and product owners in the development and implementation of new crypto infrastructure products across a variety of client types
- Regularly review evolutions in global regulations, standards and guidelines for information security, cybersecurity, and crypto-specific control frameworks to identify trends and emerging approaches to control validation
- Support execution of client engagements to review, analyze, design and/or test enterprise technology controls within the context of crypto-native and traditional financial infrastructure
- Provide clear and succinct communication both verbally and in writing to all levels of management and staff while developing relationships and working collaboratively with cross functional groups and leaders within and outside of KPMG to drive results
- Lead external partner meetings to effectively drive structure collaboration and to achieve mutually defined objectives
- Minimum one year of AML, Compliance, regulatory law enforcement or similar experience; relevant experience in a financial services firm or Big 4 consulting experience at a large financial institution is preferred
- Minimum one year of applied experience with crypto and/ or blockchain technology with a detailed understanding of cryptocurrency risks, controls and evolving landscape; extensive applied technical knowledge and experience with enterprise control frameworks for technology and cybersecurity (e.g. NIST, ISO)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Proficient understanding of financial services operating models, enterprise controls, technology risk management and IT internal audit
- Possess exceptional organizational, interpersonal and influencing skills, with the ability to partner effectively at multiple levels and across disciplines; by prioritizing tasks, communicating effectively with all levels of both internal and client teams
- Ability to travel as necessary
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
Your application has been successfully submitted.