Blockchain Developer @DeloitteUS
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you’ll do
As a Solution Senior Consultant – Blockchain Developer within our US Delivery Centers, you will:
• Work with Federal clients to mitigate cyber risk and threats
• Identify opportunities for efficiencies in work process and innovative approaches to completing scope of work
• Participate in team problem solving efforts and offer ideas to solve client issues
• Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
• Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
• Assist in proposal development, as requested
• Actively expand consulting skills and professional development through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
• Serve as a “Subject Matter Expert”, adding interpretive value to data presented or experienced insight into a functional process or issue
• The Blockchain Developer will help build a cutting edge, comprehensive solution for data trust.
• The applicant will be expected to develop software applications to modernize and integrate systems and subsystems into a state of the art blockchain-based solutions for government and commercial entities.
• The candidate will be expected to analyze requirements, design blockchain technology, and build and/or integrate a blockchain network for customer environments.
• The ideal candidate will think creatively and have strong collaboration skills.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping Federal government initiatives today. Deloitte’s Federal practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the Federal practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the Federal marketplace.
Our Federal Cyber Risk team is client focused and mission driven. Our team works across industries and sectors to respond more rapidly and effectively, providing recommendations to improve cyber threat detection.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, or related field
• 4+ years of relevant work experience in consulting or industry
• Proven experience effectively prioritizing workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
• Demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and in a manner that appeals to a wide audience
• Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation creation tools, as well as Internet research tools
• Experience with blockchain technologies such as Ethereum/Quorum or Hyperledger
• Thorough understanding of blockchain principles; understanding of mining, block formation, validation
• 2 years plus experience with blockchain data types and structures (Possibilities/Limitations)
• Experience in event driven design - Performance Optimization - Network creation/management/trouble shooting Core Technologies
• 2 year plus proficiency in Java, NodeJS, Go, and/or Python
• Experience with containers (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
• Demonstrated proficiency with automation & configuration tools – Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef
• Experience with cloud managed services – AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, ElastiCache, etc.
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Previous Federal Consulting experience
• Understanding of fundamental cloud computing concepts
• Experience with Information Assurance concepts and processes within the Federal government
• Knowledge of and experience with Federal security regulations, standards, and processes including FISMA, FIPS, NIST, and FedRAMP
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional developmentnt plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Your application has been successfully submitted.