Head of Chainlink Ecosystem @chainlink
Boston, MA, USA Remote
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
As the Head of Chainlink Ecosystem, you will oversee the relationship and co-marketing activities with the 200+ companies and projects in the Chainlink ecosystem. Ecosystem members include top enterprises (Google, Oracle), major blockchains (Ethereum, Polkadot, Conflux, Tezos), leading Dapps (Synthetix, Aave), and more. You will collaborate internally across the marketing, product, and integration teams, as well as build external relationships with 3rd parties and partners to build a thriving Chainlink ecosystem.
- Oversee 200+ (and growing) projects, companies and providers in the Chainlink ecosystem
- Lead a cross-functional team of marketers (writers, press, designers, community managers, event organizers, etc.) towards a central goal of building a thriving ecosystem
- Strategize, coordinate, execute and track a range of co-marketing opportunities including press announcements, video AMAs, meetups, content, and more with ecosystem projects
- Develop and implement best practices, new methodologies and processes to drive overall ecosystem excellence
- Implement joint marketing plans to deliver win-wins for all parties
- Work across global regions to tailor marketing campaigns to local cultures and geographies
- Coordinate the timely execution and approval of all requested deliverables from partner team
- Organize the Chainlink conference and any relevant events that involve ecosystem participation
- Think of creative ways to continuously support the ecosystem projects
- Serve as an advisor and resource, be an extension of the marketing teams of these ecosystem members
- 4+ years of related experience in account management, marketing, partner marketing, channel marketing, and integrated campaign management roles
- A passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You're eager to jump in and get things done but don't get flustered in a fast-paced and often changing environment.
- Excellent organizational skills with proven experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties
- An exceptional communicator (written/oral) with strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- An ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously and perform under pressure
- Proactive, organized, efficient and detail-oriented; Tenacious (persistent about bringing open items to close), accountable, and enthusiastic
- Quick learner and active listener with the ability to synthesize the most important pieces of information for relevant stakeholders
- Flexible thinker and able to deal with ambiguity; you're resourceful and know how to find the answers needed to create clarity
- Have a solid understanding of relevant blockchain technology and communities highly preferred
- Experience driving co-marketing campaigns with 3rd party relationships a plus
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such asGoogle, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.