Motion Graphic/Video Designer @istoxexchange
Here at iSTOX, we believe in a world where capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless and meaningful.
iSTOX is the world’s first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. We are fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and our key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek). Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are pushing the forefront of what capital markets of the future should look like, and you will be part of realising this in your own way. You will be part of a team that is committed to building a regulated, transparent and community-driven platform, to give everyone equal access to financial markets.
The Motion Graphic/Video Designer leads the production of all video/animation content for the marketing and communications efforts, both internally and externally to strengthen the branding of our products and services. The candidate will be producing short videos, animations, commercials, audio/podcasts in various formats.
- Create eye catching animations with existing and new brand assets
- Create storyboards and devise fresh creative insights to build up the brand
- Plan, edit and deliver videos for external and internal communications purposes
- Drive media production process from pre-production, production, and post-production
- Manage multiple videos, seminars, and podcast series and ad hoc creative projects
- Collaborate closely with designers and content strategist
- Capture and implement the latest trends in storytelling, video production and social media
- Shoot videos on-site, cut and edit footage
- Direct and oversee media production content
- Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly in Premiere Pro & Audition; knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D is a plus
- Have knowledge of film equipment, lighting and sound recording.
Your application has been successfully submitted.