DevOps Engineer @istoxexchange
Here at iSTOX, we believe in a world where capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless and meaningful.
iSTOX is the world’s first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. We are fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and our key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek). Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are pushing the forefront of what capital markets of the future should look like, and you will be part of realising this in your own way. You will be part of a team that is committed to building a regulated, transparent and community-driven platform, to give everyone equal access to financial markets.
The DevOps Engineer is responsible for implementing, maintaining, monitoring and supporting our IT Infrastructure in Cloud. The role includes day-to-day infrastructure monitoring, support and upgrades to ensure all of our applications can be housed and run efficiently.
If you are inspired to take on the challenge of building the Exchange of the future, we would love to speak with you!
- Designing, building and implementing solutions for DevOps on cloud
- Infrastructure provisioning on Azure, AWS, etc. using Terraform
- Architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices on CI/CD and Automation including Infrastructure as code
- Review/Prepare deployment and operational environments, i.e. expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations
- Ideally a Bachelor’s degree or Technical Certificate
- Proven experience in working with AWS cloud services, Linux/Windows Operating System
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, able to thrive in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Automation and scripting skills with Shell, Python or any other programming language
- Have experience with container hosting and orchestration services
Your application has been successfully submitted.