VP Capital Markets @istoxexchange
Here at iSTOX, we believe in a world where capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless and meaningful.
iSTOX is the world’s first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. We are fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and our key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek). Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are pushing the forefront of what capital markets of the future should look like, and you will be part of realising this in your own way. You will be part of a team that is committed to building a regulated, transparent and community-driven platform, to give everyone equal access to financial markets.
We are seeking a VP of Capital Markets to be part of our team, who will be responsible for driving sustainable financial growth through continuous onboarding of suitable primary issuers, partners and investors.
- Drive strategies to develop relationships with, and onboard issuers onto the iSTOX platform
- Analyze the unique needs and concerns of each potential issuer and effectively pitch the benefits of an iSTOX listing accordingly
- Guide issuers through the issuance process on iSTOX, liaising with third parties such as introducers, issue managers, legal counsel, marketing and distribution parties etc, to ensure successful issuance execution
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs, devise and implement marketing and outreach strategies to onboard prospective issuers
- Continuously improve and refine the issuer onboarding process and information collateral materials
- Contribute to overall platform marketing effort and position iSTOX as the platform of choice for accessing capital markets more efficiently
- Comfortable to represent iSTOX and articulate the benefits of an iSTOX listing with credible issuers
- Experience in capital markets, including interaction with relevant parties in a typical fundraising/M&A transaction (issuer managers, legal counsel, advisors etc)
- Experience in the process of taking companies to IPO on a exchange will be viewed favourably
- Entrepreneurial mindset, creative strategist, solution-driven, and proven experience in relationship management
- Strong professional network and market knowledge
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- M&A / Capital Markets experience in China / working with Chinese clients is a nice-to-have though not a requirement
- Proficiency in business Mandarin for conducting business in Chinese market is a nice-to-have, though not a requirement
Your application has been successfully submitted.