Head of Blockchain @istoxexchange
Here at iSTOX, we believe in a world where capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless and meaningful.
iSTOX is the world’s first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. We are fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and our key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek). Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are pushing the forefront of what capital markets of the future should look like, and you will be part of realising this in your own way. You will be part of a team that is committed to building a regulated, transparent and community-driven platform, to give everyone equal access to financial markets.
We are seeking a Head of Blockchain to provide leadership and solutions to blockchain and smart contract development in iSTOX. The individual would work closely with management in charting iSTOX's long-term growth in relation to our blockchain-related technological capabilities, and lead our blockchain team in researching, developing and implementing blockchain solutions throughout our platform.
- Understand and synthesize latest trends and breakthroughs in blockchain technology; integrating and implementing relevant blockchain innovations in iSTOX
- Lead discovery for use cases that can advance iSTOX's blockchain capabilities
- Develop POCs that will evaluate a specific technology's applicability, performance, and scalability
- Work directly with tech teams to implement blockchain
- Represent iSTOX in the field of blockchain with external partners, media, conferences etc.
- Drive iSTOX connectivity with major players in the digital currency and fintech industries, by establishing networks with them and thinking of ways to integrate and work together with them
- B.S / M.S in Computer Science or relevant degree
- 8+ years experience in software development, with at least 3 years in software lead or engineering management roles
- 2+ years of blockchain experience, with hands-on experience implementing product that has applied blockchain or smart contracts
- Well-established in technology field, with deep involvement in blockchain industry and development
- Proven past record of developing new product with various scale, time and security constraints
- Has a keen interest in applicability of blockchain in the financial industry
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with blockchain ecosystem e.g. wallet, smart contract, interoperability etc.
- Have working relationships with blockchain exchanges, major players in the crypto fiat gateways, e.g. blockchain based fund transfer
- Strong relationships with related partners e.g. fintech start-ups, universities, research organisations etc.
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals, hands-on experience on distributed, high performance systems
- Experience on scaling solutions of Ethereum blockchain, blockchain data privacy or security is preferred
- Past experience in platform and ecosystem development a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.