Blockchain Engineer @istoxexchange
Here at iSTOX, we believe in a world where capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless and meaningful.
iSTOX is the world’s first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. We are fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and our key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek). Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are pushing the forefront of what capital markets of the future should look like, and you will be part of realising this in your own way. You will be part of a team that is committed to building a regulated, transparent and community-driven platform, to give everyone equal access to financial markets.
We are looking for a Blockchain Research Engineer to join our Technical Team!
- Ethereum private client benchmark and improvements
- Integrate with various cryptocurrencies (BTC, Stable coins...)
- Research and integrate scaling solutions on private Ethereum
- Support production team to integrate new solutions into existing system
- Good understanding of computer science, data structures and algorithm
- At least 2 years of hands on backend development, API integration, web services
- At least 1 year hands on experience with blockchain integration and smart contract development
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies such as consensus mechanisms, distributed system, levelDB
- Start-up mentality - you're not afraid to go the extra miles to make an impact
- Self-motivated to work with little supervision
- Result-oriented, love to deep dive and solve complex problems
Good to have
- Hands on experience with layer-2 scaling solutions on Ethereum
- Open source and research contributions related to blockchain
- Experience working in a blockchain focused companies
Your application has been successfully submitted.