Blockchain Developer @istoxexchange
Here at iSTOX, we believe in a world where capital flows freely and efficiently so that economic participation is seamless, frictionless and meaningful.
iSTOX is the world’s first fully regulated capital markets platform in any major financial centre to feature the issuance, custody and trading of digitised securities. We are fully regulated by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and our key investors include Singapore Exchange and Heliconia (a fully owned subsidiary of Temasek). Combining the power of distributed ledger technology (DLT) and smart contracts with an innovative business model, iSTOX brings private capital markets into the 21st century. By allowing buyers and sellers to connect directly, iSTOX removes longstanding barriers that have prevented a far greater pool of investors from access to private market opportunity.
Named the Most Innovative Fintech by Global Brands, we are pushing the forefront of what capital markets of the future should look like, and you will be part of realising this in your own way. You will be part of a team that is committed to building a regulated, transparent and community-driven platform, to give everyone equal access to financial markets.
We are seeking a Blockchain Developer to join our Development team. We aim to constantly innovate, discover and implement state-of-art technology for our platform. If you love working with innovative technology, we would love to speak with you.
- Work within the scrum team and follow SDLC to build and ship product features as required
- Develop robust, well-organised, secure smart contracts in Solidity
- Develop scalable, resilient, secure backend applications in NodeJS interfacing with Ethereum blockchain
- Ensure good coverage of integration tests and unit tests
- Work with AWS environment to support testing, monitoring and troubleshooting
- Participate in architectural design and suggest improvements to the system
- Start-up mentality - you're not afraid to go the extra miles to make an impact
- At least 2 years of hands on backend development, API integration, web services
- Experience working with Solidity smart contract and Ethereum-based blockchain
- Good understanding of computer science, data structures and algorithm
- Knowledge of Docker, SQL, NodeJS, RabbitMQ, mocha/chai, Truffle, ERC20, distributed system, highly available and resilient software implementation
- Good communication skills, self-motivated , result-oriented
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies such as consensus mechanisms, distributed system, Ethereum protocol
- Hands on experience with layer-2 scaling solutions on Ethereum
- Open source and research contributions related to blockchain
- Experience working in a blockchain focused companies
Your application has been successfully submitted.