IT Security Engineer @bitpanda
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As an IT Security Engineer at Bitpanda, you will be responsible for identifying and resolving security issues, as well as implementing countermeasures to ensure robust and reliable systems
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture from a security perspective
- Serve as a security expert during the whole development process and mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Establishing a security operation center, including central monitoring
- Plan and perform penetration tests on web-based and mobile applications
- Perform system analysis, research best practice security solutions and advise
- +5 years proven professional experience as a system security engineer or information security engineer
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, log management and network security
- Solid technical skills in information security architecture, vulnerability testing and penetration testing
- Experience with common threat modeling and risk analysis framework
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this position the salary range lies between €41,000- €69,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!
Your application has been successfully submitted.