Cloud Security Engineer @bitpanda
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Cloud Security Engineer at Bitpanda, you will be playing a vital role in protecting the company's data. Some of your responsibilities would be to assess the cloud infrastructure to identify possible security flaws and implement solutions to mitigate risks at all times, as well as drive the security maturity of products and systems to an excellent level of security.
- Design and implement secure systems on AWS
- Administer and ensure the maintenance and monitoring of cloud systems to continuously improve security objectives
- Proactively identify and secure attack vectors from our connected services
- Secure Change Management (SSDLC) together with the Technical Program Manager
- Perform Threat Hunting
- Educate software engineers regularly on relevant security topics and provide risk assessment reports for stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of AWS, IAM, policies and Kubernetes
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision, while collaborating cross-functionally with partner security, operations, and infrastructure teams
- Experienced at identify security flaws in cloud solutions via architectural assessment and threat modelling
- Hands-on expertise in development and deployment of code over public clouds and container environments
- Strong experience in CI/CD pipelines, infrastructure as code (Terraform), as well as a deep understanding of software code development and deployment procedures is required
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
For this senior-level position, the salary range lies between €45,000- €70,000 gross per year. Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!
Your application has been successfully submitted.