Blockchain Engineer @bitpanda
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
As a Coin/Token Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and maintenance of coins/tokens and blockchain nodes in the Bitpanda Ecosystem.
- Participate in all phases of blockchain integration such as research, evaluation, design and implementation
- Constant evaluation of the Bitpanda Ecosystem to identify and resolve any security issues
- Set up and secure servers and nodes and perform regular maintenance to ensure business continuity
- Professional experience working with Python and blockchain technologies
- Advanced knowledge of blockchain concepts like distributed ledger, consensus and smart contracts
- Deep understanding of REST service anatomy
- Knowledge of blockchain daemons such as bitcoind, Geth, Parity
- Highly skilled in writing quality code by using test-driven development (TDD) techniques
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Buddy programme
For any questions, please check our FAQ
See you soon!
Your application has been successfully submitted.