VP of Engineering @bitpanda
We are expanding rapidly and hence, we are seeking new, experienced and hands-on team members who think outside of the box (and are not afraid to share their thoughts), will deliver unique ideas and like to work in a fast-paced environment.
The VP of Engineering is all about recruiting, management, internal communication and delivery — getting the product out of the door, while ensuring the team is hitting their mark. Furthermore, the role will help to grow the engineering team, establish the engineering culture and remove impediments to help team members be able to provide their best.
- Ensuring that the product vision is realised through excellence in execution.
- Establish quality and continuity in the development process to enable smooth product delivery on schedule
- Manage technology budgets and time frames
- Vendor Management of external service providers, cloud providers and outsourcing partners
- Act as a mentor to team members. Help them to grow in their position and encourage them to do their best
- Maintain the morale of the engineering teams
- Supervise the Engineering Manager, Product Operations and Cross-functional teams
- Act as a point of collaboration between the stakeholders outside the development department and the development team
- Make sure the development team is kept informed on any significant changes in the organisation (vision, goals, roadmaps)
- Review and apply the best development technologies and methodologies in the team
- Experience in working in similar environments (scaleups) as VP of Engineering with 80+ members in the engineering department
- Experience in managing deliveries and teams in Agile models (SCRUM, LeSS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Mindset to encourage, motivate and support the engineering team
- Experience and good knowledge of source control and CI/CD concepts
- Ability to lead by example when it comes to problem solving with promptness.
- At least 5 years of senior software development leadership experience
Come and join our international and collaborative work environment as we strive towards our vision of accelerating the transition to a tokenised world. Apply today to help shape the future of investing.
Our final offer will depend on your skills and experience. In addition, Bitpanda offers attractive benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in the Viennese Fintech Hub
- Buddy programme
- Beginner German classes
See you soon!
Your application has been successfully submitted.