Senior Software Engineer @Ledger
What you will do
Ledger – a technology leader in digital asset and crypto-security solutions – is looking for a back-end developer. You will be responsible for developing and scaling a backend application to allow hundreds thousand people to process their transaction in the crypto-currency world. (We sold more than 1.5 MIO of our bestseller product – the Nano S)
Are you able to develop high performance solutions? Do you have experience in continuous integration? Join our team, one of the world’s leaders in one of the most innovative technology sectors!
- Develop a technological stack to explore the contents of a blockchain and provide wallet like features support of respective currencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Monero …)
- Build a stable platform with new technological stack (Rust, Scala …)
- Develop blockchain abstraction technology to easily integrate new crypto-currencies
- Conduct benchmarks to identify bottlenecks and optimize the overall performance of the application
- Assess and redesign our software architecture iteratively
- Design monitoring systems to detect unexpected failures / behavior
- Set up continuous integration to deploy / test the code
Desired skills and qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in a backend stack (Java, Scala, C++ …) We’re language agnostic !
- Database knowledge base (SQL / NoSQL)
- Good algorithmic skills
- Adaptability to work in a fast-evolving environment
- Good knowledge of *nix operating systems
- Open source lover (90% of our code is available on Github)
- Experience with continuous integration / deployment solutions
- Capable of self-training and monitoring of backend-oriented technologies
- Knowledge of AWS solutions is appreciated
- Having an interest in cryptocurrencies and wishing to work with blockchain technology is a real plus
- Enthusiastic about teamwork, learning and teaching (meet-ups, hackathons, trainings …)
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup.
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment.
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences.
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons.
- High performance equipment for your work.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT.
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr).
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities.
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days; plus infrequent parties, snacks and drinks.
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
Your application has been successfully submitted.