APAC Sales Director – Ledger Vault @Ledger
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. We have been growing at a fast pace over the past few years, and we are looking to hire a APAC sales director to manage incoming prospect and number of accounts on the Ledger Vault product. The Ledger Vault is a safekeeping solution for crypto-assets targeted to financial institutions.
The objective of the APAC Sales Director is to increase revenue and customer loyalty through both the development of a long-term client relationships and acting as a coordinator for business development. The person will be part of the APAC business development team based in Singapore.
You will bring your experience and enthusiasm wherever you go, and you infuse them into the work you do. You have a strong sense of purpose. Your first instinct is to collaborate. You are passionate about the financial industry and blockchain technology, and you are convinced these have an important role to play in the world.
The idea candidate has experience working with financial solutions.
- Identifying and developing new business opportunities by establishing, maintaining and enhancing long term relationships with customers. The APAC Sales Director will primarily be covering the largest digital asset & crypto native companies as well as the financial institutions and corporates (AKA. Key Accounts).
- Orchestrating the assignment of subject matter experts on initiatives directly guiding all regional and central staff to engage all necessary Ledger resources and acting as the escalation point for all aspects of the relationships.
- Maintaining strong relationship within Ledger, across regions, teams and HQ functions such as marketing, communications and legal
- Researching and analyzing the strategic business direction and needs of the account to determine how Ledger can best align itself as a product and service partner for all current and future business needs of the account.
- Manage commercial function for the APAC’s key prospects including, sales, relationship management and technical pre and post support.
- Help drive go to market strategy and build brand awareness.
- Act as the face of Ledger in the APAC market, representing the company at conferences, think tanks and with regulators.
- Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrable experience with a minimum of 5 years in sales and business development primarily within the financial services industry across APAC region.
- Relevant experience in cryptocurrency or blockchain domain would be a plus. (minimum 1 year)
- Proven track record of delivering on sales targets.
- Proven track record of leading solutions sales, demonstrating strong mix of business, technical and product knowledge executed in a consultative style.
- Must possess strong planning, organizing, customer service and presentation skills, along with strong negotiations skills and the ability to develop processes and procedures to improve effectiveness.
- Ability to speak and write in English, and one or more Asian languages – Korean, Japanese or Mandarin
Your application has been successfully submitted.