Embedded Product Owner @ledger
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is a leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications. Headquartered in Paris, Vierzon and New York, Ledger has a team of 200+ professionals developing a variety of products and services to safeguard cryptocurrency assets for individuals and companies – including the Ledger hardware wallets line already sold in 165 countries.
To sustain the company's growth, Ledger is looking for a new talent to work in the hardware wallet product team (in charge of Ledger Nano S and Ledger Nano X product line) in order to take care of the existing hardware wallet products’ firmware backlog, assist with developing and productizing secure embedded systems and manage the firmware releases with the objective to have Ledger hardware wallet users a better experience with their crypto journey.
- Gather user issues/feedback and internal/external stakeholders needs (bugs, UX/UI improvements, features...) and clarify requirements,
- Manage and prioritize the product backlog,
- Schedule and coordinate the firmware releases,
- Organize testing,
- Maintain a customer focus at all times,
- Make use of data to inform product and development decisions and priorities,
- Examine competitive solutions and develop metrics comparing product capabilities.
- Your will report to the head of hardware wallet products,
- Product teams for requirements definition,
- Customer Success team for end user issues and feedback,
- Firmware team for development and releases (firmware, coin applications),
- Ensure proper communication among internal stakeholders (engineering, Q/A, customer support, marketing and communication, production).
Requirements and qualifications
- Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field,
- 3 to 5 years of working experience on embedded development lifecycle / projects,
- Hardware-related skills and/or embedded C skills is a plus,
- Strong interest for the cryptocurrency space is a must,
- Good interpersonal skills, team player,
- Fluent in English (oral and written),
- Strong user empathy,
- Experience in defining and managing project schedules.
- Competitive compensation package, and BSPCE / Share warrants for entrepreneurs options in Series B (2018) startup,
- Flexible working hours, remote friendly environment,
- Strong focus on personal development, including internal and external trainings, and attendance to conferences,
- Internal talks, technical meetups, and hackathons,
- High performance equipment for your work,
- 5 weeks of paid vacation + 10 days of RTT,
- Comprehensive health insurance with medical, dental, and vision coverage,
- Meal Vouchers with Swile (ex Lunchr),
- Reimbursement for sports and cultural activities,
- Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent parties, snacks and drinks,
- Employee discount on Ledger products.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, and you want to join a young, innovative, growing company, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Keep your assets safe