Account Executive, Australia
Our sales team is made up of expert storytellers and problem-solvers and we’re obsessed with expanding cryptocurrency markets and helping customers track and prevent fraud and abuse. Our goal is to make sure both public sector agencies and financial institutions see the value of implementing our solutions.
Account Executives are experts at moving prospects through the sales funnel, tailoring their sales approach to the potential buyers’ needs, and evangelizing Chainalysis solutions in a compelling yet approachable way. This Account Executive will have the opportunity to wear different hats from building the brand of the company and managing commercial responsibilities in Australia to representing Chainalysis at conferences and major events. They'll be our first Account Executive in region and we'll measure success by new business and account expansion revenue.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You exceeded your quota and substantially increased our foothold in the Australia/New Zealand market through strategic and relentless prospecting and developing your sales pipeline
- You’ve helped us develop compelling product positioning and messaging specific to market trends, competitive drivers, region-specific sales channels, and more
- Your relationships with customers are built on trust and transparency resulting in network referrals that ultimately build Chainalysis’ brand awareness
- You’ve created and executed go-to-market plans that have resulted in predictable and increasing quarterly forecasts
- You’ve built a diverse pipeline of opportunities resulting in consistent and accurate forecasting
- You have managed and structured our relationships with the local resellers and distributors
- You have relationships across departments at Chainalysis allowing you to provide expert advice to prospects related to technical concepts, product roadmaps, solutions implementations, training, and more.
A background like this helps:
- B2B SaaS sales focused on the public sector in Australia / New Zealand (investigations, proprietary data, or cybersecurity preferred)
- B2B SaaS sales across different verticals including Financial Institutions and Cyber security
- Both written and spoken fluency in English for the purposes of communicating with Chainalysis’ offices around the world and with customers in the region.
- Experience leading the entire sales process from discovery calls to contract negotiation to closing deals
- Experience dealing with Resellers & Distributors to extend our reach in the local market.
- Experience dealing with blockchain use cases
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. We can’t wait to meet you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.