Cyber Intelligence Lead (Washington or New York)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Data Ops team at Chainalysis are world class cryptocurrency investigators who map real-world entities - from regulated exchanges to criminal networks - to their cryptocurrency activity. This team builds the core data assets that feed all Chainalysis products.
The Cyber Intel Lead will have a depth of experience building intelligence programs and teams related to dark web, counter-terrorism, financial crime, malware, and/or drug enforcement investigations or technical analysis. We measure their success by the increase in insights delivered through our products and used by our customers to investigate and stop illicit use of cryptocurrency.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if you’ve…
- Built and executed strategy to obtain identifications of illicit entities requiring extremely difficult, complex, and technical investigations of their on-chain and off-chain activity.
- Ensured the adequacy and completeness of investigations and the data collection methods used to determine the authenticity, veracity, and pertinence of that data resulting in continued credibility of Chainalysis data.
- Expanded the team’s collaboration with customers for shared intelligence.
- Implemented metrics and methods for tracking the team’s impact on our product and customers.
- Received the Chainalysis Reactor certification and the CISC and can expertly navigate open-source blockchain analysis tools
- Built a strong relationship with our Product, Engineering, and Revenue teams to ensure our data aligns with the needs of our customers
A background like this helps:
- Prior experience in law enforcement or equivalent forensic experience related to dark web, counter-terrorism, financial crime, insider threat, and/or drug enforcement investigations or technical analysis.
- Experienced in investigations related to activity in countries on FATF’s list of high risk jurisdictions and/or jurisdictions under increased monitoring. Multilingual is a plus.
- Built a team of investigators
- Insatiable curiosity about cryptocurrencies and the growing market
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience and more. We can’t wait to meet you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.