Software Engineer, Reactor
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Engineers working at Chainalysis build systems that detect fraud in real-time. Chainalysis builds trust in blockchains between people, businesses, and governments. Our Blockchain Intelligence Platform powers our compliance and investigation software for the world’s top institutions.
The Chainalysis Reactor team is building a product for tracing and investigating activity on blockchains. Software Engineers on the Reactor team thrive on not just designing and implementing complex systems but also operating them. We measure our success by how well we support deliverables from other teams as well as how we enable our customers to solve cases using the software we build
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You have built a scalable APIs that support our product suite
- Our customers can seamlessly audit their own data thanks to your work
- You've modernized our stack to streaming architecture and have improved our CI/CD pipeline
- You have debugged and solved issues across multiple systems and microservices
A background like this helps:
- A passion for solving complex problems with elegant solutions
- A sense of pride in owning and supporting software all the way to production
- Experience working with micro services and distributed systems, JVM, and PostgreSQL
- Prior DevOps responsibility with Terraform and Kubernetes is valuable
- Interest in cryptocurrencies
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, religion, ability, experience, and more. We can’t wait to meet you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.