Technical Educator (remote)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Polymath is an interface between financial securities and the blockchain, helping issuers to overcome the complex technical and legal challenges related to issuing regulated securities on the blockchain. We are a group of start-up veterans, legal experts, finance professionals, and all-star developers looking to hire a highly strategic and tactical Technical Educator to join our dynamic team.
Reporting to our Head of Blockchain, our Technical Educator will be responsible for driving engagement and participation within our community through conference events, workshops, hackathons, content creation etc. You will act as an ambassador to Polymath and work to connect the various participants of the securities ecosystem through Polymath’s product catalogue.
- Help define and grow our community - e.g. bank type institutions, securities ecosystem (exchanges, custodians etc.), layer 2 protocol developers.
- Help gather feedback from the community to the engineering team for new feature or material requests.
- Strategize on how to reach our communities effectively and our general outreach strategy (education, bug bounties, grants etc.).
- Coordinate and build out our educational materials (including work with external vendors).
- Manage communications and logistics for educational sessions, bug bounties, grants, hackathons, conferences, other outreach etc.
- Define and monitor metrics for community engagement; present reports to the team.
- Assist with internal documentation
- Work with a globally dispersed team across multiple time zones.
- 3+ years of experience in an engineering/product/dev relations or similar type of role.
- Ability to understand and explain technical concepts to a variety of audiences (technical to non-technical). Generally very strong communication skills.
- Experience in outreach strategy and logistics (organised hackathons/bug bounties/educational content etc.).
- Analytical approach to measuring progress and success metrics. Must be able to synthesize data findings into easy-to-read summaries.
- Experience working with companies/institutions that we're targeting (e.g. financial industry).
- Experience with Github, StackOverFlow, Reddit and any other open source developer communities.
- Can accommodate flexible hours in concert with team members.
- Ability to understand the big picture and contribute strategically to outcomes.
- Able to work autonomously and manage complex projects with little oversight.
- Blockchain, Capital Markets or FinTech industries desired. Start-up DNA in a fast-paced Agile environment would be great.
Polymath is an equal opportunity employer. Every effort to accommodate candidates for accessibility with disabilities participating in the selection process will be made available on request. Information received related to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Polymath would like to thank all applicants for their interest however only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Securities Token Platform