Core Index Software Developer (Crypto)
London, UK Remote
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
We are looking to grow the business by hiring a new developer to our existing team. We believe in having a development team that works closely with business. All developers are expected to get involved with design, development and devops, in addition to possible involvement in analysis and methodology development. This role will have a particular focus on integrating blockchain data into our products, so requires some knowledge and passion for cryptocurrency technology. This role would allow the successful candidate to play a major part in an integral contributor to the wider cryptocurrency ecosystem.
- Integrate current and new cryptocurrency technologies with our existing systems
- Keep abreast of the latest developments in cryptocurrency technologies
- Maintain and develop a service-oriented backend running 24/7 throughout the year
- Collaborate with business to design, develop and test new indices and data products
- Design secure, stable, and robust systems
- Analyze and identify bottlenecks in performance
- Improve monitoring of production services to catch warning signs and critical conditions
- Work with devops to deploy new services and databases
- Support new and existing systems
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Check out all our open roles at https://jobs.lever.co/kraken. We’re excited to see what you’re made of.
Learn more about us:
Your application has been successfully submitted.