Compliance Specialist/MLRO - France
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Development and management of French compliance policies and processes
- Ensure ongoing monitoring and reporting
- Coordinating various foreign regulatory filings
- Focusing on internal compliance policy review, including ongoing assessments, assisting with compliance review, internal audit reviews and ongoing or ad hoc reviews
- Assisting in the development of training materials
- Providing statistics on monitoring completion as needed
- Making recommendations for enhancing the firm’s systems, controls and processes
- Managing monitoring registers and other records necessary to evidence efforts
- Assisting with maintaining overall compliance with the requirements and obligations prescribed by the AMF authorities and other relevant authorities.
- Proven interest and/or experience in the fintech sector
- Minimum of 10 years experience in a risk, fraud, compliance, AML or regulatory function, experience working with any regulated financial services business in legal or compliance roles preferred
- Professional certification in compliance risk management
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, global organization maintaining close contact with relevant teams across multiple locations
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to provide useful and efficient counsel
- Good understanding in performing risk assessments, periodic/trigger reviews and enhanced due diligence
- Proficiency in compliance applications and programmes
- To carry out the necessary studies to ensure compliance with the regulations issued and to provide necessary communication and coordination with FIU
- Proactive, diligent team player
- Native French and fluent English is a must
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Join the world's largest crypto exchange