Director of Business Intelligence and Analytics
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
As the Director of Business Intelligence and Analytics, you are expected to play an integral role in shaping the on-going direction and business strategy by leveraging the power of data including data analytics, business intelligence, data science and machine learning techniques. This job requires a visionary mindset to engage with business leaders to formulate and analyze all available data at best to identify the opportunities and risks of business efficiency and growth. You assume a leadership role in developing and executing strategic, quantitative and technological solutions to support robust decision making, and will lead the business intelligence unit within the Big Data team.
- Work closely with business leaders and other team members to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
- Deliver data-driven solutions and insights that add measurable and specific business value, leveraging analytics tools, data science, and machine learning solutions.
- Collaborate with key business leaders to assist in developing data-driven business strategy and help drive organizational direction and execution.
- Build and take ownership of our business intelligence and analytics capabilities (from team structure, to data structure, to dashboards and tools), to align with the needs and strategies of leadership and other specific business units.
- Lead and participate in the on-going development and support of enterprise-level reporting, dashboards, KPIs, multidimensional data analysis solution.
- Identify the potential business opportunities or risks with data analysis to provide potential best solutions, working across multiple teams, functions and regions.
- Proven ability to leverage data, quantitative analysis to deliver actionable insights, guide strategic business decisions and directly drive business results.
- Expert knowledge of statistical practices, machine learning and construction of models to drive business decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, cross culture teamwork skills.
- Passion to learn new technologies solutions and business concepts.
- At least 5 years of experience as a senior leadership role in business intelligence, data analytics and data science.
- Master or above degree in data analytics, data science and/or machine learning is highly preferred.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.