Risk Strategy Analyst @Binance
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Research and develop Risk Strategies for users of Binance platforms, using data driven thinking and quantitative analysis methodologies to identify and manage risks as such as fraud trading, spam registration, account takeover, and payment chargebacks.
- Monitor the effectiveness and stability of variables, strategies and models, maintain and iterate the models or strategies regularly, and ensure the accuracy of risk models;
- Through case analysis, discovery risk points, and provide solutions and ideas;
- Follow a user-centric approach to ensure a balance between user experience and risk control.
- Bachelor degree or above, major in mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.;
- Three years of data analysis or data mining related work experience, risk analysis background of financial derivatives (futures contracts, leverage trading, etc.) is preferred;
- Proficient in SQL language and at least one professional analysis tool, such as Python and R;
- Good willingness and ability to learn, outstanding ability to analyze and solve problems, and good coordination and communication;
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.