Business Analyst - Data Analytics
Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Write data-driven reports that combine our proprietary data using Hive SQL and tableau to identify key trends and provide insights for our associated line of business
- Focus on competitor analysis, growth hacking, product optimization and marketing events; Find out potential areas to grow and corporate with stakeholders to continuously create and optimize our products.
- Support ad-hoc data analytics request and present visualized dashboard to stakeholders
- Must be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related business logic such as cryptocurrency trade and deposit.
- BA/BS required; Relevant graduate degree is a plus
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Proficient in Hive, Python, Tableau or other business intelligence platform
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an analyst function (data analytics, marketing analysis, risk management, etc.)
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Familiar with Blockchain technology or fin-tech sector is a plus
- Obtaining trade experience (stock, futures, etc.) is a super plus
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.