Technical Education - Internship
Web 3.0 Foundation
Web3 Foundation accelerates the development and adoption of the decentralized web. We’re providing the framework and setting the standards for an ecosystem so that the most cutting-edge projects can work together, multiplying their benefit to society as a whole. We’re building the future of identity, privacy, financial markets and commerce through blockchain and cryptographic technologies. At the core of this work is Polkadot - a platform that enables blockchains of all kinds to interact and communicate with one another. This is an opportunity to work at the forefront of technological development and join in shaping the future of society for the better.
Core to fulfilling our mission is to make the Web3 technology stack accessible to developers and to make it easy for projects and individuals with great ideas to build on our platform. Even the best protocols only become useful once developers know them and can build on them. As a technical educator, you will bridge the gap between research/implementation and those who want to build the future of the decentralized web.
We are a lean team with a flat organisation. You will be working closely together with team members in Zug and in remote locations.
Please note: At this time we are unable to offer visa support for applicants from outside the EU/Switzerland.
- Work with the other members of the team to help people learn more about the Web3 stack.
- Write sample applications and code to show developers how it operates and how its functionality can be used.
- Interacting with developers and users of the chain to understand their needs, and developing articles, tutorials, and code in response.
- Create documentation such as blog posts, tutorials and videos to teach developers how to build on the Web3 stack.
- Curate educational material created by the community and ensure its accessibility.
- Answer technical questions from developers and users working with Polkadot and related technologies.
- Investigate and identify new technologies and capabilities that will enhance the Web3 tech stack.
- Interest in blockchain technology
- Programming skills (in any language)
- Ability to document and comment code
- Quickly able to learn and teach new technologies and frameworks
- Familiarity with or a strong interest in the Web 3.0 movement, blockchain and other decentralized technologies
- Practical experience of working with the crypto / decentralized technology space, and open source, privacy-minded communities
- Experience writing dapps, smart contracts, or other blockchain-related code
- You have taught or helped (as a teaching assistant or similar) to teach a class or workshop
- You have written tutorials, articles or sample code for others
- Competitive compensation and employee benefits
- Regular company retreats at unique locations located around Europe
- Opportunity to work in a multinational, high-performance team with diverse backgrounds (i.e. physics, computer science, machine-learning algorithm design, legal, financial products, management consulting, marketing & advertising, etc.)
For more information about us, visit us on:
Your application has been successfully submitted.