Front End Software Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
DFINITY is building a decentralized public computing infrastructure to host the next generation of software. It’s secure, performant, and capable of scaling to billions of users. Now we need to build a suite of web properties, mobile apps, and other communications to make the Internet Computer accessible to the next generation of software developers. That's where you come in. We're looking for a Front-End Engineer to support our growing developer community.
New to decentralized computing? Don’t know blockchain or cryptography? That’s okay! We have some of the world’s foremost experts and they’re excited to share their knowledge. You bring your awesome skills and help us create something amazing.
As a Front-End Software Engineer at DFINITY, you'll work on projects like:
- Forging our first batch of user-facing apps, like control panels for third-party developers or status dashboards for node providers
- Prototype example apps that show off concepts and capabilities unique to the Internet Computer and instruct the community on best practices
- Evolve the structure and style of our developer portal, marketing website, and related materials to best reflect our values and priorities, and to be an invaluable resource to anyone trying to build software for the Internet Computer
- Collaborate with our infrastructure team to establish CI/CD pipelines, staging servers, and integrations with content management systems
Background and Skills:
If a lot of these sound like you, you might be a good fit for our team:
- You love collaborating with designers to build design systems and pattern libraries
- You don't leave security and accessibility considerations until the last minute
- You have a plan for browser support, integration testing, and performance budgets
- You code with multiple target form factors (mobile, tablet, desktop) in mind
- You do the right thing even when it’s hard and treat challenges as a chance to learn
- You share your honest opinions so the team can improve
- You’ve invested in improving your own workflow and are a multiplier for your team
- You can effectively collaborate with co-workers across multiple sites and time zones
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or vet
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Internet Computer