Sifchain Operations Manager
Zug, Switzerland Remote
This job is 100% remote, preferably in a US or Western European time zone.
At Sifchain we are in the process of launching an Omnichain Decentralized Exchange. This is a unique technical undertaking that continues to attract interest and excitement from a multitude of well-known investors in the blockchain sphere.
In fact, the private sale round was oversubscribed within two days of its announcement. Investors recognize that our offering has unique benefits over both CEXes and existing DEXes, and has the potential to fundamentally change the DeFi ecosystem.
The team is led by a blockchain architect from Thorchain- a project that raised its liquid market cap from $1M to over $150M in just two years.
We’re looking for someone to help with operations across the board, from HR to finance to legal, as well as helping with projects that touch product, engineering and marketing teams. This could mean anything from improving our onboarding process to suggesting and setting up new software tools to innovating on existing company processes that will make us more efficient, to creating docs and sheets for tracking our progress and driving an analytics first mindset, and a wide diversity of other potential projects.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience as an operations or project manager in a startup environment, ideally with experience at a Series A+ startup, VC, or Hedge Fund.
- Ability to work and coordinate with scientists, engineers, product managers from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging what digital innovation means.
- You thrive under a distributed work model (Slack, zoom).
- You are capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- You have strong attention to detail, time management, communication, and follow up/follow through skills.
- You are able to work efficiently within a high-pressure, fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines.
- You hunger for a holistic view of the business, and knowledge on how to deploy that strategic perspective to drive cross-functional results.
- You’re comfortable with projects that have ambiguous execution steps.
- Team first mentality: no job too small or too big mindset.
- You have strong relationship management skills: engaging, motivating, communicating, and executing.
- You have a high level of flexibility, collaboration, and confidentiality.
- Strong proficiency with GSuite tools, including but not limited to Gmail, GDocs, GSheet, Gdrive, GCal, GSuite Admin Dashboard, etc.
- Blockchain/crypto experience is a plus.
- Recruitment experience is a plus.
Competitive compensation relative to experience and location
Remote (PST hours preferred)
Professional references will be requested.
Your application has been successfully submitted.