Senior Product Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Abra’s mission is to provide an open, global financial system that is easily accessible to everyone. To accomplish this, we want to build a global crypto bank starting with simple crypto investing, lending, and payments.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to join us to build out our crypto banking products – like interest-bearing accounts and low-cost credit products – to the blockchain ecosystem.
We’re building out the products and infrastructure that power our business. You’ve got 3+ years of Product Management experience working with engineering teams. You’ve launched new products within the fintech industry (E.g. Personal Investing, Retail Banking, Credit, Payments, Billing…) at a company with multiple product lines. You have a track record of owning the product vision for the entire product line(s) and managing a product team that regularly delivers results.
You’ve also worked in a fast-paced “New Tech” environment, where continuous delivery is a way of life. You’re scrappy and have worked to constantly adapt your product management style to changes in your prior companies. You have extensive experience with the tooling in this space – Atlassian and the like should be second nature to you. And, of course, your strong verbal and written communication skills serve you well when you coordinate across Engineering, Business, and Design.
Knowledge of blockchain concepts, cryptocurrencies/tokens, and DeFi topics is a plus.
You can be located anywhere that is within working hours of US PT.
- Own and drive the product vision for one or more of our products
- Deep experience managing Android and iOS native mobile app products, including app store presence, OS-specific functionality and design patterns
- Write detailed product requirements, user stories, in collaboration with the Engineering/QA, Business, and Design teams
- Facilitate communication between business and engineering teams and work to ensure all members of the team have a platform for their ideas to be heard
- Obsess over feature planning, prioritization, the roadmap and the overall delivery timeline
- Promote reliability across all aspects of the system and user experience
Your application has been successfully submitted.