Senior SDET - Customer Success Portal
At Figure, we’re on a mission to transform financial services through blockchain, bringing speed, efficiency and savings to both consumers and institutions.
Accomplishing this kind of transformation requires building really big things. And we understand that building big requires a creative, team oriented and supportive environment where everyone can do their absolute best work. The Figure team is comprised of incredibly driven, innovative, collaborative and curious people who love architecting and building from scratch. Everyone at the company is encouraged to be an individual contributor but also a team collaborator.
We value team members who bring an entrepreneurial mindset to every task and will embrace our culture of innovation. Every day at Figure is a journey in continuous learning yet a daily focus on getting work done that makes a difference.
This is an opportunity to work with a team of proven leaders who have already created billions of dollars in value in the Fintech space. Join us!
** More about our recent Series C funding!
Here's our Blockchain Business, Provenance
About the Role
Figure is excited to be growing our businesses and creating new teams. We are looking for curious, innovative and collaborative team members. Engineering is at the heart of the action, building out our blockchain protocol and direct to consumer products that will transform the financial services industry. Everything is from scratch development and every engineer has a big impact on the team and the growth of the company.
The CSP Team is responsible for the development of Figure's internal suite of tools implemented to support and streamline our lending business. The team is passionate about user experience and the positive impact that our work has on the efficiency of Figure's operations team. As an SDET on The CSP Team, you will have the unique opportunity of interacting with Software Development teams across Figure and to partner with our product team to understand product requirements in support of building the right tools. Your work will have a direct impact on the efficiency of both, the developers and the operations team
What You’ll Do
- Drive innovative testing tech solutions adhering to iterative principles
- Originate, champion and execute on new ideas and processes that streamline our testing efforts
- Collaborate with project leads, other software engineers, and product managers across multiple teams
- Be a leader, use your voice, apply your tech skills to solve real world problems
What We Look For
- BS/BA degree, Computer Science major preferred
- 5 + years engineering / development experience in a fast paced, agile environment
- Proficiency in Java or Kotlin, JVM based programming, Kafka, React preferred
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Ability to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to drive a project from concept to release
- Proficiency in Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD)
- Familiarity with Iterative Software Development “If it’s not in production we aren’t iterating.”
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- 100% Remote Company Policy for Engineering Roles
Figure will NOT sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Your application has been successfully submitted.