Software Engineer, Web Development, Public Blockchain Engagement
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our Fullstack Web Development Team. The Software Engineer will be responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites and services, from layout to function and according to developer’s assigned project specifications.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Build web based backends and micro-services.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Cooperate with designers to match visual design intent.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Node.js and express.
- Experience writing frontend and backend unit and integration tests.
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
About Block.one LLC
Block.one is a global software company specializing in high performance blockchain software. Its flagship product EOSIO is a free, open-source protocol designed to bring speed, scalability, and ease of use to the secure and transparent fundamentals of distributed databases. Block.one invests in companies, projects, and developers around the world leveraging EOSIO technology through its EOS VC initiative.
Block.one is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, protected veterans, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.