Senior Automation Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
About The Position
Fireblocks is looking for a meticulous Automation engineer to take full ownership over the automation processes and release quality.
You can expect to build and define procedures from scratch, Implement and execute automated tests, and be fully responsible for the overall quality and stability of our product.
You will be expected to possess high drill-down abilities, into the smallest of details, while maintaining and guarding Fireblocks’ commitment of excellence to our customers.
As you will be joining a new and fast-paced growing team you must have the ability to work independently, take full ownership, and lead.
You will be working closely with the R&D & Product teams to design and shape the development process, and so have the opportunity to work with the best in the Cyber and Blockchain fields.
- At least 3 years of experience as an automation engineer (or similar role).
- Experience and Knowledge of various testing tools.
- Experience in testing cybersecurity or finance products – advantage.
- BA degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, or a related field – advantage.
- You should have a big emphasis on usability and UI, experience in testing client/server web andor mobile applications, including design and maintaining software testing.
- Excellent understanding of Quality Assurance processes and methodologies.
- Self-motivated and independent.
- Familiar with AWS or Firebase - advantage.
- Experience in management roles - advantage.
Your application has been successfully submitted.