Full Stack Developer @cryptocom
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it's a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity. With over 3 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of "cryptocurrency in every wallet" into reality, one customer at a time. Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have CCSS Level 3, ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 500+ strong team.
For more information, please visit www.crypto.com.
About the role:
As a Full-Stack Engineering in our team you will work on products that solve real world problems for people using a variety of technologies. We are looking for a start-starting engineer who is able to move quickly between backend, iOS, Android and much more and able to identify issues and improvements across the stack.
- Development activities include full stack development, proposing architectural decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review and implementation of products bridging Crypto.com chain to developers and end-users
- Develop prototypes for new ideas proposed by you and the team
- You are the owner of your projects. We are open-minded to new technologies and you can try-out different things here
- Identify issues and implement solutions to complex problems in large-scale backend infrastructure and mobile platforms
- Management of documentation of all code and functionalities implemented
- Work closely with DevOps and mobile engineers to improve tech stack for long-term engineering initiatives
- Interested in building first-class product to solve real world problems
- Experienced with various technologies, self-motivated, a fast learner and have a “get things done” mentality
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Strong organizational skills ,interpersonal skills and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Understanding of Blockchain technology
- Proficiency in handling scalability, security and performance
- Experience with mobile development is an advantage
- Knowledge of low level networking or OS internals (Linux, iOS and Android) would be useful
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks and technologies (e.g. React.js, Vue.js, Mobx, Redux)
- Knowledge of server-side programming languages (e.g. Golang, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Java)
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The best place to buy, sell, and pay with crypto