New York, NY, USA Remote
About the team...
Do you want to be part of a fast moving FinTech? Do you want to work for world’s leading financial Ratings agency? Are you interested in cutting edge projects in Blockchain, Cryptography, Cloud, AI, and Serverless? We are looking for hands-on and team-oriented Blockchain developer who will build global Blockchain based solutions. We are looking for a top engineer who will help deliver the vision to secure our most critical data.
- As part of a global team of developers/architects, deliver highly reliable technology products.
- Design and build future state architecture to support new use cases.
- Ensure scalable and reusable architecture as well as code quality.
- Integrate new use cases and work with global teams.
- Enhance and improve existing blockchain solutions.
- Bachelor / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Strong experience with Distributed Systems and Microservices
- Working experience in designing and developing Blockchain solutions
- Experience with Blockchain, IPFS, KMS, OIDC, OAuth, and Fine-grained Access Control, Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of Blockchain, Cryptography, Encryption, Automation, and Cloud
- Working experience with DevOps tools such as ArgoCD, Git, Azure DevOps, Jenkins
- Strong knowledge of Functional programing, Linux, Terraform, Ansible, Shell Scripting and Content Management Systems
Nice to have:
- Working experience in Java development
- Familiarity with web services, messaging, identity and access, and monitoring
- Working Knowledge of Agile development process
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in maintaining focus and driving results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A strong background interfacing with multiple groups; ability to coordinate effectively, multi-task and manage pressure.
- Experience in assessing change impacts and the development of task estimates.
- Strong analytic, problem solving and decision-making skills.
About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world’s leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
Your application has been successfully submitted.