Sales Engineer - Integrations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
As a part of the Integrations team, you will have the opportunity to assist the next stage of growth for Chainlink. You'll be working closely with sales, product management, and integrations coworkers to ensure the successful integration of Chainlink across multiple industry verticals.
You will work closely with our prospects and business development to help drive the technical discussions and demos during the sales process, capture and define requirements, and set proper expectations to ensure a successful implementation of Chainlink.
You will have the opportunity to interact with high profile users and secure business. This role has a high degree of responsibility; you will have the customer-facing skills to communicate a solution and vision to a wide variety of technical and executive audiences, and the technical skills to be able to not only build demos and execute proof-of-concepts but also to provide consultative assistance on architecture and implementation.
- Be an integral part of the sales process - quickly understanding complex ecosystems and technical / process challenges
- Develop deep functional product expertise of Chainlink
- Quickly understand a client’s complex ecosystems and technical / process challenges to determine how to best incorporate into their workflow
- Work with the Product team to identify and prioritize product and integration enhancements based on client requests and identified technical obstacles
- Thoroughly document proposed client solutions, to help transition your work from the sales cycle to post-sale implementation and servicing.
- At least 5 years of experience in high tech software/SaaS, some within the blockchain industry, with at least 2 years in a technical sales role
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), listening, presenting, and navigating customer challenges
- Experience creating and presenting demos to a wide spectrum of audiences
- Experience gathering requirements, scoping, and writing Statements of Work as well as guiding prospects through evaluations of software products
- Detail-oriented with an enthusiasm for solving problems in real-time
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.