Product Manager, Chainlink Core
This job is no longer accepting applications.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
You will own Product Management for our core engineering and explorer teams building Chainlink software. As the glue between our engineers, integration teams and other stakeholders in the company, you will drive, define, communicate and help the team execute on our product road map. You will work closely with our VP of Engineering and CEO to grow our product from an early success in decentralized finance (DeFi) to a reliable and scalable platform driving the next phase in smart contract growth on the blockchain.
- Oversee concept analysis, engage in feature spikes and scope out potential features based on customer requests and ideas from the team.
- Leading the defining of product feature requirements and stories to set the team up for clear goals and success.
- Drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teams.
- Build and execute product release/roll-out plans, including holding integration meetings between core, explorer and infrastructure engineering teams.
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering and security requirements against delivery time and resources.
- Shape the future of the blockchain industry by building successful MVPs into reliable and scalable products of blockchain infrastructure that will power the future of DeFi and other distributed, trustless smart contracts.
- Demonstrated skills of ownership and ability to drive / release products that have made a positive impact you are proud of.
- 2+ years past experience working as a product manager in a startup environment (10-150 employees) preferred.
- 5+ years of working experience in a product or technical role that involved communication with engineering and delivery (ops/release/infrastructure) teams.
- Effective communication & management style that can lead & influence at all levels
- Ability to communicate across teams and plan ahead to remove roadblocks.
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.