Blockchain Systems Admin/ Ops
This job is no longer accepting applications.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
You will be joining the team that is building Chainlink in this newly created position as a Systems Admin. This role is very hands-on and is ideal for someone who has been a node or staking operator. You will be proactively monitoring alerts and perform manual monitoring and first-responder triage of issues. You will have exposure across the organization and a lot of opportunities to learn and grow. We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in a remote work environment.
- Act as the first responder on the alert operations team, and triage alerts when on call
- Debug issues based on contextual knowledge of node operations and our feeds
- Perform required system maintenance operations, including making sure nodes are always updated, functional and have sufficient balances
- Actively track and analyze blockchain network activity such as gas fees, upcoming forks, and upgrades
- 1+ years of sysadmin / DevOps experience or equivalent
- Experience running a blockchain node, knowing your way around the Ethereum ecosystem and using common blockchain explorer and smart contract tools
- Experience interfacing with nodes and blockchain-related services via RPC and the command line
- Have a strong respect for security requirements and implications in a blockchain environment
- Experience with scripting languages is a plus
- Experience supporting complex web applications/services and backend APIs on an AWS stack
- Familiarity with alerting, monitoring, visualization frameworks such as Prometheus, ELK stacks
- This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world. Though we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.