Blockchain Engineer, Integrations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
You will lead integrations with upcoming blockchains into the Chainlink platform, working directly, and building relationships with the founding engineers while learning about each new innovative blockchain platform. Today, most blockchains are their own ecosystems, but this is about to change: cross-blockchain connectivity is set to be the next growth opportunity, with network effects compounding when leveraging the strengths of each blockchain. You will be the driving force for owning this initiative and will make a large impact on the growth of a critical piece of blockchain infrastructure.
- Interface with leadership, customers, users, and the community to implement seamless integrations to allow for the exponential growth of the network
- Lead cutting edge blockchain platform integrations
- Manage the technical aspects of integrating Chainlink with blockchains
- Build token bridges between blockchains utilizing the Chainlink network
- Work closely with node operators to connect their Chainlink nodes to other blockchains
- Develop best practices and documentation to scale integrations
- 2+ years of professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- Experience in Golang or Rust; otherwise experience in JS, Ruby, Python, C++, C, or Solidity and a willingness to learn
- Resourceful developer and fast learner continually striving to discover more environments
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
- Eagerness to work openly and collaboratively with a diverse team
- Experience in blockchain and other Web 3.0 technologies
- Comfort and/or experience working as a remote employee as a part of a distributed team
Golang, TypeScript, Solidity, Postgres, Terraform, AWS
Smart contracts are on track to revolutionize how all agreements work, through an entirely new system of technologically enforced contract guarantees. Chainlink enables next-generation smart contracts that can be written about any/all events in the real world, the details of our approach can be found in our whitepaper. We are well recognized for providing highly secure and reliable blockchain connectivity to the world's largest enterprises such as Google, Oracle, SWIFT, and many more.
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.