UI/UX Designer/Graphic Designer - Contractor
Auckland, New Zealand
TradeWindow is an international tech scale-up on a mission to re-imagine global trade. We create SaaS solutions that help grow the export sector.
Backed by blockchain to provide an unbreakable trail of trust, TradeWindow provides high-integrity, innovative and intelligent B2B and B2G solutions to leading exporters across Australasia. Our modular applications for managing export operations include export documentation, compliance, risk management, track and trace, trade finance and international payments.
Headquartered in New Zealand, we’re globally focused with offices in Auckland, Christchurch, Melbourne, and Singapore. We’re growing fast and looking for highly skilled, motivated, and resourceful people to join our team.
We are recruiting and looking for the smartest and creative candidates to join our company and help us solve advanced problems.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer or Graphic Designer with UI/UX experience to join our team building the user interface (UI) design of our web site and various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The Basic Stuff:
- 3 years+ of proven work experience as a UI Designer/UX Designer/Graphic Designer / Developer.
- Portfolio of design projects, across web and mobile.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision).
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Gatsby or similar
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Good time-management skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science / Graphic Design or relevant field.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI integration with CMS, Blog
- Develop UI intuitive mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Understand and design for UI considerations across different devices web, mobile & tablet
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- any multimedia experience would be in your benefit.
Great office culture:
- North Shore right on the beach at Takapuna
- Electric Scooters
- Pool and Table tennis
- Arcade machine
- Summer Friday afternoon office beach games
Applicants should have a valid work visa for New Zealand, candidates able to start immediately are preferred.
No recruitment agencies please.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in New Zealand?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- Do you have experience working within a lean agile team?
Your application has been successfully submitted.