Chief Marketing Officer @BlockFi
New York, NY, USA
BlockFi is a high growth startup building bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all participants. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency and efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers and corporations across the globe.
We are experiencing rapid growth with our core product set and planning to expand into new product verticals and markets next year. We’re looking for a Chief Marketing Officer that is excited about driving rapid growth and having a positive impact on global financial services availability.
- Oversee all marketing efforts including strategic planning, brand development, business development/partnerships, marketing channel development and external relationships with agencies
- Drive company growth through various channels (paid, organic, etc.)
- Partner with stakeholders to communicate the marketing strategy and ensure alignment across functions and with the overall business strategy
- Manage and grow a robust team of marketing professionals
- Foster a high-performing marketing team to deliver on our investor growth goals and strategic marketing plan
- As a member of the leadership team, provide strategic direction across all aspects of the business including product, client service, operations, etc.
- Bring a strategic, analytical and data driven approach to decision making
- 10 years of applicable experience in high-growth B2C marketing organizations
- Demonstrated people and team management experience
- Comfortable working in a startup environment (Series C+)
- Experience launching multiple brand, consumer products and websites, including content, customer adoptions and subscription sign-ups
- Experience introducing and scaling companies in complex and international markets
- Financial services, wealth management, or digital banking experience, a plus
- Interest in fin tech or cryptocurrency
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt and equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt and credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite and geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services and banking world, and we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth and expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto and are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans and the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets and regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding and $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, and C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, and Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly and have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute and capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks and coffee
Though we are operating fully remotely while we navigate the current public health climate, this role will ultimately be located in our downtown Manhattan office.
Your application has been successfully submitted.