Intern - Gemini Asia Pacific
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Role: Cross-functional Internship / Traineeship
Gemini is seeking a Singapore-based Trainee to work closely together with our local team on a variety of cross-functional projects, with an emphasis on Marketing Communications (MarComms) and Business Development. Through a combination of research, analysis, project management, and rolling up sleeves and getting things done, this Trainee will be a central member of Gemini’s Singapore team and will play a significant role in developing, executing, and analyzing Gemini’s growth-related efforts.
Gemini, while headquartered in New York City, has large ambitions for the Asia Pacific region. From our APAC office in Singapore, this Trainee will join a small team of leaders dedicated to scaling the Gemini business throughout the region with an emphasis on brand-building, client growth, new customer acquisition, and achieving regulatory milestones. Gemini’s Trainee will get exposure to each of these facets of the APAC agenda, learning from Singapore-based experts in each field, and coordinating cross-functionally with colleagues in the U.S. and Europe. The Gemini Traineeship is a great opportunity for a student with an interest in learning how to drive things forward in a global growth-stage FinTech firm in an exciting nascent industry.
Finally, as a member of Gemini’s global community, the Singapore-based Trainee will take part in company events and forums such as all-staff meetings, town halls, as well as Employer Resource Groups (ERGs), providing invaluable experience and close connections with colleagues across disciplines, nationalities, and walks of life.
- Perform research projects central to APAC growth initiatives, including customer insights, customer segmentations, new market opportunities, competitive landscape, and new market expansions
- Assist in key brand marketing initiatives, including events and conferences critical to Gemini’s brand growth
- Partner with internal teams across Marketing, Communications, Design, and Product to help build APAC-specific marketing campaigns that are optimized for the digital landscape
- Support Head of Asia Pacific in ad hoc project work and requests related to the growth of Gemini in the region
- Academic focus on topics related to business, including marketing, communications, brand strategy, economics, finance and fintech.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis
- Breadth of practical skills, with the ability to move between strategic planning and ideation, as well as hands-on execution
- Experience performing research into new topics and quickly learning a new subject matter
- Experience in the cryptocurrency space from an academic or personal interest perspective
Available from December 2020 - April 2021
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Building the Future of Money is a global mission that promises to transform lives across borders, societies, and cultures. At Gemini, we know that our success is impossible without diverse teams who represent our end users, so we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. Equal Opportunity is the Law, and Gemini is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let a member of the People Team know!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Crypto is not just a technology, it’s a movement