Market and Insights Manager @Binance
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Set the strategic research priorities and vision for marketing.
- Develop and deploy global market research studies to track market share, brand awareness / sentiment, and user satisfaction.
- Analyse raw survey data and perform statistical analyses.
- Create profiles of users and prospects and identify barriers to entry and important value propositions.
- Segment users and prospects into categories that facilitate better targeted messaging and strategy.
- Translate insights from behavioral and survey data into concrete actions and specific recommendations.
- Produce highly effective reports and presentations to influence marketing planning and executive decision-making.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience executing quantitative and qualitative market research studies.
- Experience leading insights-driven campaigns/product launches.
- Strong vendor relationships.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Undergraduate degree in economics, statistics, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent English communications (written & oral).
- Business Chinese skill will be a strong plus.
- Experience with financial trading and derivatives analysis.
- Good interest/experience in blockchain is a strong plus.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.