Product Directors @Binance
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for a Product Director to drive and expand our Global Product function and drive the creation of a wide range of cutting-edge fintech software products within our ecosystem.
The Product Director should be a capable leader with a mindset of innovation and creativity for developing our existing and new Products, putting the user and the center of their design decisions.
They should also be able to support and motivate a team of Product Managers, with a strong sense for process improvement for product development lifecycle and organisational change.
- Research, innovate and inspire viable new product development strategies and execute up to product launch and beyond.
- Responsible for the company's various product planning roadmaps, confirm product positioning, and be responsible for the review and implementation of new products.
- Manage and review demand priorities, master planning and coordinate development progress to ensure a good product launch and maintenance
- Coordinate and communicate with all departments of the company to promote information sharing and improve collaboration efficiency
- Focus on product operation data and be responsible for product line business results
- Management of a growing Product Team, organize and implement department work plan, responsible for personnel training and daily management of the team
- 8+ years of product management or related work experience, 3 years of 10+ team management experience, excellent Leadership
- Ability to analyze data and combine business specific issues to obtain and research data. Will use one or several languages in SQL/python/java/scala/matlab for data analysts to add points
- Maintain good learning ability and new things and acceptance, excellent communication and coordination skills, work responsibility and enthusiasm
- Experience in internationally renowned Internet companies, or experience in product development for large Internet platform products
- Fluent/Native ability in English, Mandarin ability is preferred for interfacing with Mandarin speaking dev teams
- Experience in global facing products is preferred, especially payments or B2C software products
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.