Financial Risk Product Manager @Binance
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- According to the needs of risk management in crypto financial system, design risk control models, improve risk quantitative methods, and follow up the development of risk measurement tools
- Based on the characteristics of crypto and derivative products, carry out internal risk analysis, evaluation, and prevention
- Be responsible for compiling and summarising various risk management reports including performing scenario analysis and risk stress test design
- Carry out the optimisation of production risk management process and promote the construction of comprehensive risk management information based on the big data system
- 2 years of work experience related to risk management including experience in risk analysis or performance analysis in financial security trading institutions is preferred
- Master's degree or above in well-known universities such as financial engineering, mathematics, computer science, or other related majors are preferred
- Have a deep foundation in statistics and quantitative finance, rich experience in system construction and demand analysis, and good data processing and analysis capabilities
- Proficiency in at least one computer language is a plus
- Good learning ability, communication skill, and teamwork spirit
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
Your application has been successfully submitted.